We hereby propose a Design of 2nd Display for Enhanced Privacy and 3D Interaction, for
notebook/tablet and standalone displays, with:
• A 2nd display above the main screen to show content separately
• The 2nd screen is a privacy screen, with narrower than normal viewing angles and can be
activated to show content in privacy mode
• The camera arrays at the top left corner and top right corner of the display for
• optimized 3D image construction and interaction
• maximum range of detection of uninvited peeking beside or behind the direct user
• The camera arrays can include normal cameras, infra‐red cameras, and Time‐of‐Flight sensors/cameras.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License.
INC, HP, "A DESIGN OF 2ND DISPLAY FOR ENHANCED PRIVACY AND 3D INTERACTION", Technical Disclosure Commons, (February 20, 2019)